Adam's cousin Kevin and soon to be cousin-in-law Zoe, purchased Emmet some new duds! And then Cousin Andy topped off Emmet's Packers collection by getting him the appropriate head ware from the Madison airport. Adam and I are not packers fans, but Emmet does look awfully good in that jersey! Perhaps if his Grandpa Dean or Uncle Josh had sent something purple with horns we would not be in this situation:)


5 comments:
The cutest little cheese-head ever!
OMG these pictures are adorable. I don't care much for sports, but I do love that cheese headwear! Can't wait to see you Saturday.
Crisis averted...I quickly posted a picture of Dagney on our blog with her Vikings rattle, which helped defray any Packers cross-blog-contamination! Now we can safely say that he looks soooooo adorable!!
Despite the puke green and yellow, Emmet is still extremely adorable.
Doesn't that outfit classify as child-abuse in some states?
xoxo
Kim Oldho
Post a Comment