Cookie making by Emmet:
1. Adorne the green blanket cape of cookie making (essential step, do not substitute).
2. Watch the kitchenaid with awe.
3. Eat the cookies!




In addition to his fondness for cooking Emmet has a few other new skills and abilities. He can speak in sentences. Often the sentences include the word "need". I need more cookie. I need the kitty. I need more motrin (he is a junkie). He also points to his art and says "I made that". He knows many shapes by name, circle, oval, square, triangle, star, moon (crescent), and spiral. He knows the letters E,M, and O. We are working on the T so that he can spell his name. Colors are coming along but I would not say he "knows" them yet. He gets them right most of the time but has a tendency to say things are pink. Emmet just crawled on my lap and said the he "needs Sophie", so I will have to stop typing and go to Jenny's blog STAT!


8 comments:
That's sweet. And what a smartie!
ha! Emmet is funny. he needs a lot. that makes me laugh.
I need an Emmet.
Rock On E-Man!
Rock on Emmet! Those cookies look awesome, too!
Oh how I miss that little Emmet-mush. When are you going to invite us to MT??
what is everyone taking a blogging hiatus??? update! I need my fix!!
I blogged JUST FOR YOU! now go comment on it a few times!
Post a Comment