Monday, March 02, 2009

Emmet's Second Birthday - Highlights -


Here are a few highlights from little man Emmet's big day! There are so many great pics and so many great stories that I can not possibly post them all. But here are some highlights. We had a bunch of Emmet's adorable little friends over for a pizza party. They wore aprons and chef hats and made little pizzas. Then they gobbled them up. Emmet had a great day and surprisingly there were no tears!



Pre-party we opened family gifts. There were wonderful things from many people, here Emmet enjoys a gallop on his new rocking horse, made by hand from Grandpa Dean!



All the grandparents and parents (Mom and Dad aka Jessica and Adam) pitched in to get Emmet his very own kitchen! Emmet promptly got his head stuck in the oven:) But other than that he loves it. He likes to put his toy pot in the stove, turn the dial, and announce "It's Cooking!".

I have lots of addition pictures to post so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emmett!!

Brenda

Jennifer said...

Cutest chef (and apron) I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Two years old? Wow, I cannot believe it. Emmet, we wish you the best on your special day.

~ Uncle Josh, Aunt Jenn, Dagney and Paige

Joey said...

Happy Birthday Emmet!!!!

Susan said...

What a great idea for a birthday party! Happy Birthday Emmet!

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a great party idea for your kid!!! Good job, parents!

I also love how you told Emmet, just after he blew out his birthday candle, "You blew it!" Ha ha!!! Are you preparing him for graduate school? xo