Monday, October 29, 2007

Emmet Laughs Out Loud

Emmet likes to make a little shivering noise once in a while. I did it back at him tonight during dinner. Emmet was very amused.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy banana! That kid is NUTZ! I LOVE his belly laugh. Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard a kid of six months laugh so hard!!! Is that normal or was he born with a well-developed sense of humor?

suze said...

holy crap, that's fantastic. that's almost the "i'm laughing so hard, i'm going to puke" sort of laugh!

Beth said...

He is so awesome. Love that you guys got that on tape.

Someone should tell Kim that Emmet will be 8 months old on Thursday! Although he has had a belly laugh since he was 3 months old, so same difference.

Joey said...

I really needed that right now. Hilarious! Thanks Emmet!!

Rusty, Kim, Austyn, & Bryce Waldron said...

that's too funny. that is youtube worthy. or america's funniest. bob saget is waiting to say something pithy about it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...that was so funny! Rob and I were laughing so hard watching that! What a character you have! Can't wait to introduce him to Max...hope to see you guys soon!
:)Rob and Erin