Friday, October 05, 2007

Toy Recall!


Attention babies Julian and Dagney (and others) stop sucking on the blue Baby Einstein block! It has been recalled for lead. I scoured the Internet to find out what needs to be done. It is recommended that you take the toy away (duh!) and contact the following company for a replacement.

For additional information, contact Kids II toll-free at (866) 203-6788 between 7:30 a.m.and 4:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit the firm’s Web site at www.kidsii.com.

Well, I am not worried, it is not like the blue block has been laying in Emmet's crib since birth or anything crazy like that..... oh wait, yes it has! Stop worrying Grandma Mel, I went to the webpage and entered the lot number on the block and ours does not have lead.

2 comments:

The Bunkers said...

CRAP! Thankfully Dagney is not old enought to really play with the blocks yet. However, while watching the Vikings offense suffer through the year, I have not been able to keep that blue block out of my mouth!

Unknown said...

Whew! Good research Mom! Maybe Granny had better stick to hugs and clothes!