Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last weekend with Elaine and Conrad


After the dude ranch, Elaine and Conrad ventured back to Missoula to spend one more weekend with us. Which included a hike in the Rattlesnake Wilderness (above),
a trip to the farmers market,

a ride on the carousel,
play time at dragon hallow,
lots of grandson bonding, and a very nice b-day dinner for me. It was a wonderful visit and we can't wait for them to come back.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Awe crappers, I forgot your birthday. Sorry about that, I hope it was super awesome. We should talk soon. That Emmet is cuter than ever.

Anonymous said...

Good blog'n. Where is he in the pic with his hat? Handsome devil...

-A

Rusty, Kim, Austyn, & Bryce Waldron said...

We didn't forget your Birthday, just your new address and phone number! Please send asap so you can get your fantabulous cash and prizes that may await!

Susan said...

Happy birthday Jessica! I'm sorry that I forgot! I hope that you had a great time!

suze said...

mmm, yeah, that bear hoodie may be one of the cutest things i ever saw. i may have to get one for myself ;).