Sunday, October 05, 2008
Picking pumpkins.....
I am going out of order on the blog, I have a few other things to post but I just had to expedite the next few posts. We went to Benson's Farm today to get pumpkins and more (see below). Emmet had a grand time pulling the wagon, filling the wagon with pumpkins and riding in the wagon with the pumpkins. And just to make the CA friends jealous, the "small" pumpkins in the cart with Emmet were 50 cents!! And the biggest one was 4 dollars, the whole cart full for 12 bucks!! Now that is what I call a bargain. I must also mention that Emmet's fine cowboy ensemble is a gift from Grandma Elaine. Doesn't he look like a Montanan? I love it!
There is a big pumpkin behind Emmet as well, that is right, 9 pumpkins for 12 dollars!+of+IMG_6667.JPG)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am going to have frame some of these beautiful pictures.
He looks so Montana mountain baby. The hat makes the outfit - nice job mom.
glad the pumpkin hat is getting some miles on it! :)
Post a Comment