
We took an easy out on pumpkin decorating this year. It was extra easy because I purchased these pumpkin parts last year and they were already in the Halloween bin:)
An almost smile from Mr. Sawyer Pants
Emmet the pumpkin holds Sawyer the skeleton. Emmet loves to hold Sawyer, so far no sibling rivelry, yeah! In fact if Sawyer cries Emmet instructs me to nurse him!
Sawyer pants sporting his skeleton sleeper from "Auntie" Kimberly.
Sawyer and Smokey take a pre tricking cat nap. Sawyer is sporting his tiger costume sent to us by Grandma Mel.
The yellow helicopter! After telling me for over a month that he wanted to be a yellow helicopter, I gave in and made Emmet his costume of choice. Of course after it was made he changed his mind to Spiderman (which must be because that is what Avery is going as, Emmet has never seen Spiderman). Anyhow, he loved this costume and much to my enjoyment he wore it all night while collecting treats.

Emmet gets the hang of it, declaring "time for the next house"

Sawyer is exhausted by all the trick or treating
Eating the loot!
Waiting for more treaters

Fangs!


6 comments:
Such cute pictures! You are crafty! Great job with the costume!
I can't stop thinking about Emmet's helicopter costume. So original. I love that Moms can make those ideas come true!!
And btw, I just saw at the top of the blog that Sawyer is a month old- how did that happen??!!
We WILL see you if we head North anytime soon:)
So cute! I love the helicopter costume - nice job mama.
I can't believe you have time to make a helicopter costume! Super Mom!
Amazing Helicopter custome! Last month it was kids in balloons, this month it is kids in helicopters.
Emmet looked great!
Uncle Josh
Great yellow helicopter costume! That is much more creative than the costumes that we saw at the Hollywood Halloween carnival- and let me say they were pretty creative.
So happy to see that Emmet and baby Sawyer get along so well. They are so cute!
Post a Comment