Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Two boys in the tub, oh my!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

What great pictures! Most days I marvel at how big our boys seem- but then when I watch my little boy's face when he sleeps, I see how small he still is. But not as big as size 4T Emmet! Wow. It must be nice to have all the clothes, but when I was shoping the other day, I saw all these precious baby boy clothes, and I thought- things weren't this cute when M was a baby! What new fangled thing does Sawyer have that Emmert didn't?

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for the note. I don't know what Jess would say but the most noticeable thing for me that Sawyer has that Emmet didn't is the video monitor. It's a surreal kind of sweet, but almost eerie thing to watch Sawyer sleeping on the monitor. Maybe it's because it's black & white, or maybe I'm just not used to it. Happy Thanksgiving!

-Adam