Dagney loved watching this video with us...she was cheering on his escape!
OMG that was hilarious. I love how he slammed the door in your face in the end. I see also that not only has he mastered doorknobs, but he has mastered the stairs. Uh-oh. Look out.
So many skills in one video! Door opening, stair climbing, vocabulary, door closing. I love how it has a distinct beginning, middle and end; brilliant film making.
Way to go Emmet! Looks like Mom and Dad are going to need some baby gates!
Too funny! That door slamming is priceless.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dagney loved watching this video with us...she was cheering on his escape!
OMG that was hilarious. I love how he slammed the door in your face in the end.
I see also that not only has he mastered doorknobs, but he has mastered the stairs. Uh-oh. Look out.
So many skills in one video! Door opening, stair climbing, vocabulary, door closing. I love how it has a distinct beginning, middle and end; brilliant film making.
Way to go Emmet! Looks like Mom and Dad are going to need some baby gates!
Too funny! That door slamming is priceless.
Post a Comment