
Our sweet little guy has come down with a bug! Emmet added two new firsts to the list, 1) First trip to the emergency room and 2) First real vomit (which he did about two feet into the emergency room, as if to say, "see, I told you I didn't feel good"). His first vomit just happened to be all over my new (first time ever worn) north face fleece windwall jacket. He woke up (at 2:30 AM) with a temp of 104 last night. Adam and I gave him motrin and a soak in tepid bath water (nobody enjoyed that) and when his temp was down to 103 we wisked him to the Missoula ER. After a few hours we headed home with some antibiotics for a possible ear infection. I took the day off from work (Emmet voiced great displeasure if he was not being held by Mom) and spent the whole day holding him. He took two two hour naps and I had to snuggle him the whole time (it was the best part of the whole ordeal). I suspect it is some random virus. Anyhow, he seems better now and is asleep in his room. I hope tonight is better than last night!

Emmet lucked out and got a box of new toys from Elaine H.! Thanks E! Emmet really loves the toy with all the gears, it kept his mind of his woes for quite a while. Great timing E!
I had some pics but they will not upload:( I will try again tomorrow, so check back.


4 comments:
Oh no!!!! Is his temp down yet? Stick him in a pile of snow! That sucks, Jessica!
Vomit is never fun. We had that two weeks ago. I guess its the season.
If you get a chance could you put some pics up of the outside of your house. I'm curious to see it.
Hope Emmet is better soon and you all don't catch it.
Kim
Poor Emmet. He's looks miserable. But, on the other hand, those hardwood floors look very nice.
Is Emmet doing any better today? Hang in there!
Post a Comment