
The only room that is unpacked is Emmet's playroom. We all love this room. For obvious reasons Emmet likes it, but it is great for Adam and I. Whomever is watching him simply retreats to the playroom with him and the other person is off the hook to work undistributed. Yes we are aware that our child wants for nothing! And thanks to all of you who generously gave him Amazon, Toysrus, Target, and Kohl's gift cards for his birthday, we will be adding the following items to the playroom: a ball pit, a slide for the ball pit, a tunnel, and 80 cardboard bricks to build forts with!


And if a playroom were not enough, our new house came with a two story play fort!



Maddie, Sophie, Dagney, Baby Bunk #2, Bryce.... etc etc you all must come for a play date!


4 comments:
Hmmm, something is different about Emmet. Could it be all the clothes he's wearing? Or is it all the fresh air he's breathing?
that fort is badass! i was thinking how cool that would be to have at a house when having an adult party ;).
The fort definitely rocks! Can't wait to see more pics of the house - love you guys!
dude, I wish I had a fort like that when I was a kid. All I had was dirt and I liked it. Enjoy Montana. Parker and the rest of the family can't wait to come out and visit.
Tim
Post a Comment