Monday, June 04, 2007

A couple questionable ensembles

Here is Emmet sporting some interesting duds.....

He aquired the 'beater' onesie as a hand me down from Baby Boomer. I had no idea that such a thing exsisted. After putting him in it I thought he looked like he was about to go to taget practice with a bee bee gun and some beer cans....so I topped off the outfit with some black leg warmers with silver stars... I don't think it helped the outfit...



WHAT! Jazercise is canceled!



Ahhh nothing says comfort like an undershirt, a diaper, and some tube socks! Hey, do you think this shirt is too small for me?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All he needs for that first outfit is the headband and wrist bands!
Too cute!

Jennifer said...

Cutest blog ever! Maybe you can get him "Sweatin to the Oldies" and put those leg warmers to use!

Anonymous said...

I'm calling Social Services! Child Abuser!!!

xoxoxo
kim olde

The Bunkers said...

I'd say that here's another similarity to his Uncle Josh for you, but he would NEVER do the silver stars until after labor day...
love you guys so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a little toughy and sitting up so nicely. He might want a little PBR is his bottle.....oops too much according to the next picture. Love you!