Last night Emmet went to bed at 8:45 PM and woke up at 7:30 AM! The only logical explanation is that his sleeper is magic. Spark up the washing machine Dad! we are going to need this sleeper again tonight!
So why does Adam look so tired?? Shape up! ;) Julian woke up 4 times last night - it appears as though the universe is keeping energy in balance, yet again. I certainly would like to be on our side of that equation some day...??
I mean, seriously, I just picked up 'Healthy sleep habits, Happy child' from the library and am about to start reading. I know that you know how lucky you are!
I am not sure what store the sleeper is from, it was a gift from our friend Robin. But it is a carter's sleeper, light blue with a brown dog on the front. Hope that helps!
5 comments:
Where might other mommies purchase such magical sleepers?????
It doesn't look like Adam wore his magic sleeper!
So why does Adam look so tired?? Shape up! ;)
Julian woke up 4 times last night - it appears as though the universe is keeping energy in balance, yet again. I certainly would like to be on our side of that equation some day...??
I mean, seriously, I just picked up 'Healthy sleep habits, Happy child' from the library and am about to start reading. I know that you know how lucky you are!
I am not sure what store the sleeper is from, it was a gift from our friend Robin. But it is a carter's sleeper, light blue with a brown dog on the front. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment