After many hours of Emmet whining "but, Milo has one!" we caved and bought Emmet an exersaucer. Here he is on its maiden voyage. The first clip is Emmet trying to figure out where the noises are coming from. The rest of the video is Emmet showing off his fist pounding skills!
BTW: If the music from the previous post is playing then click on the speaker (lower left) in the previous post to silence the music so you can listen to Emmet coo.


7 comments:
Looks like fun. I hope Sophie doesn't notice all those bells and whistles for fear she'll demand one too.
Happy Birthday, Emmet!
Just call us the Joneses! Seriously, those things are huge, garrish and nosiy- but they are worth it for the hours of entertainment they provide. We need to take a video of Milo screaming at his when he can't get the toys all the way in his mouth.
The exersaucer is the most amazing creation ever...there are days I wish I had one for my husband!!
Emmet looks so cute!!
Can anyone tell me why there is a trash can looking thing under my comments?
I can't see any of the movie clips on Josh's computer!!! I can't take it anymore! Thankfully I have a new laptop on its way...hopefully arriving on July 12th and I will be back to regular blogging...right now I can only use Josh's computer when he's not working and I hate sharing :(
love you! Jenn
You know, just the other day, I was wishing I had a seat where I could just sit down any moment I felt like... and also have the freedom to stand up as I pleased without losing a chance to sit at any moment. And, the exersaucer should come in all sizes.
My sister's life was dramatically changed by the exersaucer. Now you can bathe again. And maybe also get dressed afterwards.
Love, Kim Oldehoeft
Post a Comment