Emmet's sweet dance moves (he is the one with the pink balloon in hand).
Emmet was amazed by all the balloons and did not let the pink one out of his death grip all night. It made finding him in a crowded bar a snap!
I love this picture of him surrounded by bubbles.
This is how he spent most of the party, running in a big loop, balloon in tow, and screaming with glee.
And last but not least, a picture of the birthday boy, Caleb.While tickling Emmet as he rolled around on the bar floor (it was clean) I had to ponder when the next time my son would be rolling around on a bar floor with the giggles and had to realize that I probably won't be there to see it.


4 comments:
What a great idea for a party! Looks live Emmet had a lot of fun. How tall is he? He looks so big!
I'm glad other people throw these parties, cause I just can't bring myself to do it! Looks like fun!
This is the BEST PARTY IDEA for toddlers!!!
Tell me, what bar is this?
Emmet has sweet moves, I tell ya.
Missoula's very own Baby Loves Disco! Caleb's mom should consider getting sponsors and then throwing parties like that for money. Looks super fun!
Post a Comment