Hey Jessie,As somebody who has slept in Dad and Mel's garage, I can tell you it can get pretty cold at times!Look forward to seeing you in November.Uncle Josh
Barack the vote!~Dad
P.S. Apparently there's more than 1 "Dad" out there but the one yelling to Barack the vote is Emmet's Dad (i.e., Adam). Sorry for the confusion.Happy Tuesday!-Adam
I can assure there is no shortage of space in Grandpa Dean and Grannie Mel's garage.Uncle Josh
Peace and Obama Grease! Very cute. Bryce can say Vacuum. I wonder what we do a lot?
You really cracked up my mom with this one - and Emmet almost convinced ME to vote for Obama :)love you guys!aunt jenn
It's such a good message that I can overlook your son chewing on a balloon. Obama is three syllables - very impressive!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey Jessie,
As somebody who has slept in Dad and Mel's garage, I can tell you it can get pretty cold at times!
Look forward to seeing you in November.
Uncle Josh
Barack the vote!
~Dad
P.S. Apparently there's more than 1 "Dad" out there but the one yelling to Barack the vote is Emmet's Dad (i.e., Adam). Sorry for the confusion.
Happy Tuesday!
-Adam
I can assure there is no shortage of space in Grandpa Dean and Grannie Mel's garage.
Uncle Josh
Peace and Obama Grease! Very cute. Bryce can say Vacuum. I wonder what we do a lot?
You really cracked up my mom with this one - and Emmet almost convinced ME to vote for Obama :)
love you guys!
aunt jenn
It's such a good message that I can overlook your son chewing on a balloon. Obama is three syllables - very impressive!
Post a Comment