He's an All-Star!!!!
Wow, he "baseballed it", as Ryan would say. He even "basebased" the soccer ball :-)
And it looks like he has the makings of a Whack-a-Mole star, too!
LOL! Whack-a-mole! Totally!!!What a clever boy you have! I also appreciated that he covered his mouth when he coughed. Seriously! What two-year-old does that??? That's awesome!
either he's a lefty or he's a switch hitter!
Milo and I watched this 5 times in a row. Everytime, Milo would shout, "Emmet got it!"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He's an All-Star!!!!
Wow, he "baseballed it", as Ryan would say. He even "basebased" the soccer ball :-)
And it looks like he has the makings of a Whack-a-Mole star, too!
LOL! Whack-a-mole! Totally!!!
What a clever boy you have! I also appreciated that he covered his mouth when he coughed. Seriously! What two-year-old does that??? That's awesome!
either he's a lefty or he's a switch hitter!
Milo and I watched this 5 times in a row. Everytime, Milo would shout, "Emmet got it!"
Post a Comment