It looks like you guys are having a blast there in Montana! I am SO jealous! I want to be there now! I miss you here!!!!! Owen has been keeping me busy though! He is a lot of fun...and the best part...he loves his Mommy!!!
I love the pants in your previous posts! I hope I ca do col things like that for Owen!
Did you end up selling your house here? I drive by it occasionally, and we noticed there isn't a sign outside!
5 comments:
Cousin Sophie says, "Uh-oh."
Wow! Emmet is just growing up way to fast!
~ Uncle Josh
Hi Jessica!
It looks like you guys are having a blast there in Montana! I am SO jealous! I want to be there now! I miss you here!!!!! Owen has been keeping me busy though! He is a lot of fun...and the best part...he loves his Mommy!!!
I love the pants in your previous posts! I hope I ca do col things like that for Owen!
Did you end up selling your house here? I drive by it occasionally, and we noticed there isn't a sign outside!
That kid is cute! Reminds me of someone I know....
Hmmm,
-A
I think the haircut looks way more awesome in these photos, especially when it's blue. You may want to consider buying some manic panic for that kid.
Post a Comment