Two thumbs up from the early intervention teachers! Uses tools to obtain items out of reach. Good Job Emmet! We love the house. Don't envy you still living out of boxes, but love the layout. Miss you.
Hi Elaine, The new ones are videos, maybe just give your computer extra time to load them. Or try a different computer. They are working on my work and home computers.
Hi Rusty, I wish Emmet had selected a better time to give the house tour:) The boxes are actually books going to a used book store, we got over 100 buckeroos in credit! Whooooaaaa
Hi Malisches I'm coming to your house and stealing your cat to give him the respect he deserves. HAHA JK. Funny. Cat's tail is up. Must mean he kind of likes it on some level....
4 comments:
Two thumbs up from the early intervention teachers! Uses tools to obtain items out of reach. Good Job Emmet! We love the house. Don't envy you still living out of boxes, but love the layout. Miss you.
J: I can't see some of the new photos blogged today, like Here Kitty kitty. Am I the only one?
Hi Elaine,
The new ones are videos, maybe just give your computer extra time to load them. Or try a different computer. They are working on my work and home computers.
Hi Rusty,
I wish Emmet had selected a better time to give the house tour:) The boxes are actually books going to a used book store, we got over 100 buckeroos in credit! Whooooaaaa
-J
Hi Malisches
I'm coming to your house and stealing your cat to give him the respect he deserves. HAHA JK. Funny. Cat's tail is up. Must mean he kind of likes it on some level....
Post a Comment