Ranger and I woke up bright an early to make a bathroom run, he enjoys emptying his bowels in the morning and I enjoy not cleaning it off him so I take him to the potty at the crack of dawn. I think it is worth the trade off.
We woke up to realize that our campsite rocks (pardon the pun).
And that it really was cold! 27 degrees according to yahoo weather. Check out these frosty leaves.
Our campsite was right on the Virgin River, not to shabby.
Once I heard noise coming from the camper I went back inside to find...
The coffee elf in action,
And some happy campers! No one turned into Popsicles overnight. Yes the camper has a heater but the sides are made out of vinyl and not insulated at all. It was chilly. We spent the morning exploring our campsite.
And then drove into Zion Canyon, a rare treat because typically there is a mandatory shuttle.
No comments:
Post a Comment