Today was a day of changing plans. Originally I was going to do field work with Ranger, Emmet and Sawyer did not want to go (Mom's bird skills are no longer novel). But when the time came for me to leave Sawyer changed his mind. So we all had to go because I am brave enough to do fieldwork with one child that requires being carried but not with another one who is larger and thinks he needs carrying. We all piled into "the white truck" and drove up to the pass. We arrived and it was cold, windy and drizzly. Not bird catching weather:( I added seed to the trap sights to maintain bird interest in the traps and we headed back down the hill. And straight to Latte Da, the best coffee shop... EVER. My boys enjoyed steamed milk with honey and split a piece of chocolate chip marble cake. I had a vanilla latte and a Stellar Blue breakfast sandwhich, soooo freaking tasty! Here are the milk mustaches.




No comments:
Post a Comment